2007年7月22日

A cat caged in the balcony

A cat should have its torritory, a wide one, just like a bird should fly in the sky.


As I heared you breed them in the balcony and will hold on in the future, I felt very, very peeved and dismayed. I wonder where is your love you stressed again and again and how you cherished your pets. No, I can't see anymore. I don't think giving them something to eat, somewhere to sleep, and some space to be prisoned can be called I love my pets and treat them like my treasures. That's all bullshit.

However, on the other hand, I am the asshole. My poor cat, I'm very sorry I have to expose you for a long time. Everything caused by me, however, was blamed on you, as I experienced them with innocent you. I never forget how you comfort me with your lily-white and lovely looks and I promise you I'll give you a paradise, ture paradise.

I miss you so much, and I believe you too.

0 comments: